What Every Bedroom Needs?jasjeet kaur
The bedroom is a private space where one can unwind and relax. After spending a stressful day at work, the last stop would be your bedroom. Then how can you neglect it when you are planning of re-doing your house?
Although there is no fixed formula to design an ideal bedroom, yet, there is a thing as a perfect bedroom. Renovate your bedroom in your style, choosing the right bedroom essentials. Here is a bedroom thing list that will spruce up the bedroom decor while creating a balance between luxurious vibe and a decent style. Check the list of bedroom things.
- Layered Bedding
- Comfy Rug
- Velvety Drapes
- Layered Bedding
- Storage Cupboards
- Bedside Tables
- Ample Light
- A Statement Mirror
- Playful Graphic Art
- Personal Decor
- Classic Windows
Just the list can make you feel the need to redesign your bedroom. Simple bedroom accessories mentioned above can transform a dull room into a functional, cozy and attractive space that makes it welcoming after a long day.
Many people skip personal touches because they think their bedroom is congested. But considering space while planning your bedroom is a smart idea. Don’t add big-size furniture in a room that can accommodate small or medium size bedroom accessories—the first thing to keep in your planning list for space consideration.
Study the following points mentioning bedroom essentials. Maybe you get an idea for your bedroom as well.
- Bed- The central thing in your bedroom is probably your bed where you unwind yourself and relax. You would not change your couch/bed frequently. Make sure to choose a bed according to the size of your room and your requirement – King size or Queen. Find the right material that is durable and long-lasting.
- Cotton or linen – 100% cotton bed sheets are soft, smooth and have a matte finish that barely feels against your skin. They are breathable and can wick away moisture in any season. The other advantage of percale sheets is that they are fully biodegradable; made from flax which is a renewable and environmental-friendly source.
- Shams and pillows- Fluffy pillows with a firmer core of support are perfect for all sleepers. Besides pillows, adding a pair of shams at the top of the bed adds an unquestionable style to your room.
- Blankets- Lightweight blankets are a versatile addition to bedrooms. They add layered coziness during the winter season. You can fold a quilt at the foot of the bed to make it appear neat. You may unfold it whenever required.
- Lavender- Apart from its beautiful violet colour, it can improve your sleep.
- Areca Palm- It filters certain volatile organic compounds from the air, making it cleaner.
- English Ivy- It is pretty helpful for people with allergies and who need sleep.
- You can use decorative vases or planters to plant them in your room or outside your window.
- You have varied options for plants. The above mentioned are just a few to consider. Research and find the ones found in your country.
SHOP BED SHEETS